- Mozambique Mining: Savannah Resources begs for more with additional mining lease application
- Africa Oil & Gas: "Italy judge jails two in Nigeria oil graft case" - report
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigeria LNG closes in on Train 7 gas supplies
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Petrol and diesel 15% more expensive in country poorest regions
- Global Market: OPEC seeks a New Way Forward
aCiti’s Ed Morse says that U.S. shale is going to flood the market, pushing Brent prices into the $50s within a few months. Others disagree. Gary Ross, global head of oil analytics and chief energy economist at S&P Global Platts, told the WSJ that WTI could jump into the $70s later this year because of soaring demand.
Needless to say, analysts have a wide range of opinions about what to expect in the oil market over the next few quarters.