- Global Oil & Gas: 10 things you need might know about natural gas
- Mozambique Extractives: "Natural resources to be used in social justice" - President Nyusi
- Africa Oil & Gas: Sudan Wants ONGC Videsh To Withdraw Arbitration Over Oil Payment Dues
- Global Industry: Oilfield Service Sector to Hit Pre-Downturn Market Levels by 2024
- Mozambique Mining: Govt promotes fairs for the legal sale of precious stones
Africa Oil Corp has completed the previously announced investment in Impact Oil and Gas, a private UK company with exploration assets in South and West Africa.
In connection with the Investment, the Company issued 13,946,545 common shares in the capital of the Company to Helios Natural Resources 2 Limited and invested US$15 million in shares and warrants of Impact. Africa Oil owns an approximate 25.2% equity interest in Impact.
PillarFour Securities acted as financial advisor and Pareto Securities acted as strategic advisor to Africa Oil in connection with the transactions described herein. Source: Africa OilCorp