- Opinion: Who Holds Control on Oil Price -Just These Three Men
- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
Africa Oil Corp has completed the previously announced investment in Impact Oil and Gas, a private UK company with exploration assets in South and West Africa.
In connection with the Investment, the Company issued 13,946,545 common shares in the capital of the Company to Helios Natural Resources 2 Limited and invested US$15 million in shares and warrants of Impact. Africa Oil owns an approximate 25.2% equity interest in Impact.
PillarFour Securities acted as financial advisor and Pareto Securities acted as strategic advisor to Africa Oil in connection with the transactions described herein. Source: Africa OilCorp