- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Africa Oil Corp has completed the previously announced investment in Impact Oil and Gas, a private UK company with exploration assets in South and West Africa.
In connection with the Investment, the Company issued 13,946,545 common shares in the capital of the Company to Helios Natural Resources 2 Limited and invested US$15 million in shares and warrants of Impact. Africa Oil owns an approximate 25.2% equity interest in Impact.
PillarFour Securities acted as financial advisor and Pareto Securities acted as strategic advisor to Africa Oil in connection with the transactions described herein. Source: Africa OilCorp