- Mozambique Mining: Savannah Resources begs for more with additional mining lease application
- Africa Oil & Gas: "Italy judge jails two in Nigeria oil graft case" - report
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigeria LNG closes in on Train 7 gas supplies
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Petrol and diesel 15% more expensive in country poorest regions
- Global Market: OPEC seeks a New Way Forward
An Italian court delayed the start of the trial for executives at Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS.A) and Eni (NYSE: E) for alleged corruption in Nigeria until May. The trial had been scheduled to start on Monday.
The case revolves around the alleged bribe paid by the oil companies to Nigerian officials to win concessions