- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
- Global Gas Perspectives: LNG plant cost reduction between 2014 – 18
The retail price of petrol and the wholesale price of diesel in South Africa will fall on Wednesday after the rand strengthened, the energy department said on Friday.
The price of petrol will fall by 36 cents to 13.76 rand per litre in commercial hub Gauteng province. Diesel will go down by 47 cents to 12.09 rand.source: Reuters