- Africa Oil & Gas: After Kaombo, Total doubles down on African oil
- Africa Mining: South Africa Mining production increases 2.8% y/y in June
- Mozambique Mining: Syrah Balama fines circuit gets an upgrade
- Africa Oil & Gas: Libyan Oil Recovers, Exceeds 1 Million Bpd
- Africa: Angolan Govt sets up Installing Committee for the National Oil and Gas Agency
The retail price of petrol and the wholesale price of diesel in South Africa will fall on Wednesday after the rand strengthened, the energy department said on Friday.
The price of petrol will fall by 36 cents to 13.76 rand per litre in commercial hub Gauteng province. Diesel will go down by 47 cents to 12.09 rand.source: Reuters