- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
JV partner Chariot Oil & Gas, the Atlantic margins focused oil and gas exploration company, has announced that operator Eni has commenced mobilization of the Saipem 12000, a sixth generation ultra-deepwater drillship.
The aim is to drill the RD-1 well on the Rabat Deep Permits in Morocco(Eni Maroc 40% (operator), Woodside Energy (Morocco) 25%, ONHYM 25%, Chariot Oil & Gas Investments (Morocco) 10%).Source: Chariot Oil & Gas