- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
- Global Gas Perspectives: LNG plant cost reduction between 2014 – 18
HARARE – Zimbabwe expects to earn $1.78-billion from mineral sales in 2018, up from $1.5-billion last year, Masimba Chandavengerwa, chief executive of the government marketing agency, told a mining conference on Tuesday.
Political changes that saw former president Robert Mugabe step down last year after almost four decades in power have improved the investor mood in Zimbabwe, which has some of the world’s richest platinum reserves and is also a gold and diamond producer.source: Reuters