- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Africa Oil Week, the most important gathering of Africa’s oil and gas community, is set to return to Cape Town from 5 to 9 November 2018.
This 25th Anniversary event will not only reflect on the experiences and learnings from a quarter century of exploration and production, but will set the agenda for new projects, partnerships and business transactions that will determine the future of the continent’s hydrocarbon sector.
For 2018, in recognition of this significant year in the event’s history, we’re excited to be announcing some new opportunities and features for supporters and attendees alike: an expanded Advisory Board, a VIP & Ministerial programme, new seminar and meeting platforms, exclusive networking venues and more.
First, take an exclusive first look at the AOW 2018 Advisory Board, which for 2018 is being chaired by: