- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
- Global Gas Perspectives: LNG plant cost reduction between 2014 – 18
Shell’s unit in Nigeria, SNEPCo, saw the resumption of operations at its offshore Bonga field. The resumption adds an additional 225,000 bpd of capacity for Nigeria to export. The Bonga had been shut down for maintenance almost one year ago, in March 2017.
Since its restart one million barrels have been exported according to a report in Vanguard. The crude was loaded for export on the Suezmax Narmada Spirit.