- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Shell’s unit in Nigeria, SNEPCo, saw the resumption of operations at its offshore Bonga field. The resumption adds an additional 225,000 bpd of capacity for Nigeria to export. The Bonga had been shut down for maintenance almost one year ago, in March 2017.
Since its restart one million barrels have been exported according to a report in Vanguard. The crude was loaded for export on the Suezmax Narmada Spirit.