- Global Oil & Gas: 10 things you need might know about natural gas
- Mozambique Extractives: "Natural resources to be used in social justice" - President Nyusi
- Africa Oil & Gas: Sudan Wants ONGC Videsh To Withdraw Arbitration Over Oil Payment Dues
- Global Industry: Oilfield Service Sector to Hit Pre-Downturn Market Levels by 2024
- Mozambique Mining: Govt promotes fairs for the legal sale of precious stones
Shell’s unit in Nigeria, SNEPCo, saw the resumption of operations at its offshore Bonga field. The resumption adds an additional 225,000 bpd of capacity for Nigeria to export. The Bonga had been shut down for maintenance almost one year ago, in March 2017.
Since its restart one million barrels have been exported according to a report in Vanguard. The crude was loaded for export on the Suezmax Narmada Spirit.