- Markets: The Next Wave of Global LNG Investment Is Coming
- Mozambique Mining: Kenmare to declare maiden dividend for H1 2019, strong Q3 ilmenite, zircon production
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Sasol, Eni signs exploration contracts for PT5-C, A5-A blocks
- Markets: Global LNG Demand to Outperform
- Africa Mining: Zambian mining group says tax changes will hit mineral exploration
Triton Minerals has signed a five-year offtake agreement to supply China-based Qingdao Tianshengda Graphite with graphite from the Ancuabe project, in Mozambique.
The agreement is expected to result in the supply of 16 000 t/y of graphite concentrate from Ancuabe with a minimum quarterly commitment of 2 500 t.
The term sheet details the initial offtake term, concentrate volume, pricing mechanism, payment and delivery terms, and product specifications.
“Both parties will agree to yearly volumes three months before the relevant period and pricing is set every six months at prevailing market graphite prices.” source: miningweekly.com