- Global Oil & Gas: 10 things you need might know about natural gas
- Mozambique Extractives: "Natural resources to be used in social justice" - President Nyusi
- Africa Oil & Gas: Sudan Wants ONGC Videsh To Withdraw Arbitration Over Oil Payment Dues
- Global Industry: Oilfield Service Sector to Hit Pre-Downturn Market Levels by 2024
- Mozambique Mining: Govt promotes fairs for the legal sale of precious stones
Triton Minerals has signed a five-year offtake agreement to supply China-based Qingdao Tianshengda Graphite with graphite from the Ancuabe project, in Mozambique.
The agreement is expected to result in the supply of 16 000 t/y of graphite concentrate from Ancuabe with a minimum quarterly commitment of 2 500 t.
The term sheet details the initial offtake term, concentrate volume, pricing mechanism, payment and delivery terms, and product specifications.
“Both parties will agree to yearly volumes three months before the relevant period and pricing is set every six months at prevailing market graphite prices.” source: miningweekly.com