- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
US-based energy giant and LNG player, ExxonMobil has named a new head for its gas and power marketing unit after the current president Rob Franklin announced his intention to retire.
Franklin will retire as president of ExxonMobil Gas & Power Marketing Company as of March 1, 2018, after more than 35 years of service.
The board of directors of ExxonMobil has appointed Peter Clarke as the new president of the unit and elected him as a vice president of the corporation.
Clarke is currently vice president, international gas, ExxonMobil Gas & Power Marketing Company, and lead country manager for ExxonMobil businesses in the U.K.
He joined Esso Ireland in 1987 and has gained broad experience in the global natural gas business. He has held various management positions in ExxonMobil’s natural gas and LNG marketing organizations and has lived and worked in Asia, Europe and the U.S, according to ExxonMobil’s statement. source: LNGWordNews