- Africa Energy: Zimbabwe Mnangagwa's Cabinet meeting disrupted by power cuts
- Africa Mining: "Increased urgency to improve SA mine health, safety" – Mineral Resources Minister
- Africa Energy: AfDB to provide €229m for Rwanda electricity programme
- Mozambique Mining: Indian Sol Mineração to start coal exploration by 2019
- Global Markets: Oil Traders Said to Mull Nigerian Proposal to Prolong Fuels Swap
HARARE – Zimbabwe’s gold production is projected to rise to a record 30 t this year as producers ramp up output, a chamber of mines official said on Tuesday.
Pardon Chitsuro told a business meeting that platinum production would also rise to 15.5 t this year from 14.2 t in 2017.