- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth bags two Coral South FLNG contracts
- Africa Oil & Gas: "The never-ending battle for Libya’s Oil Crescent" - GRI reports
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Moz LNG reassesses yards and shipowners
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Govt to punish petrol stations for discounting prices
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
HARARE – Zimbabwe’s gold production is projected to rise to a record 30 t this year as producers ramp up output, a chamber of mines official said on Tuesday.
Pardon Chitsuro told a business meeting that platinum production would also rise to 15.5 t this year from 14.2 t in 2017.