- Global Oil & Gas: 10 things you need might know about natural gas
- Mozambique Extractives: "Natural resources to be used in social justice" - President Nyusi
- Africa Oil & Gas: Sudan Wants ONGC Videsh To Withdraw Arbitration Over Oil Payment Dues
- Global Industry: Oilfield Service Sector to Hit Pre-Downturn Market Levels by 2024
- Mozambique Mining: Govt promotes fairs for the legal sale of precious stones
GABORONE – Botswana’s rough diamond exports fell by 17% in 2017 to 36.03-billion pula ($4-billion) due to weak demand in the second half of the year, central bankdata showed on Tuesday.
Diamond production in Botswana is predominantly from Debswana, an equal partnership between government and Anglo American’s diamond unit, De Beers.