- Global Markets: Crude Rises as Mystery of Missing Saudi Critic Strains Alliance
- Africa Energy: Hydropower plants generate most of Angola energy
- Africa Energy: Malawi to receive power from Mozambique
- Africa Oil & Gas: Oil Pipeline Fire in Nigeria Kills 60
- Africa Energy: GE Power Wins Egypt’s El Dabaa Nuclear Gig
GABORONE – Botswana’s rough diamond exports fell by 17% in 2017 to 36.03-billion pula ($4-billion) due to weak demand in the second half of the year, central bankdata showed on Tuesday.
Diamond production in Botswana is predominantly from Debswana, an equal partnership between government and Anglo American’s diamond unit, De Beers.