- Global Markets: Crude Rises as Mystery of Missing Saudi Critic Strains Alliance
- Africa Energy: Hydropower plants generate most of Angola energy
- Africa Energy: Malawi to receive power from Mozambique
- Africa Oil & Gas: Oil Pipeline Fire in Nigeria Kills 60
- Africa Energy: GE Power Wins Egypt’s El Dabaa Nuclear Gig
Major oil projects that were delayed when oil prices crashed are starting to receive approvals. Rystad Energy says that the number of delayed projects that have now received a greenlight doubled in 2017 from the combined number in 2015 and 2016.
Those projects span Brazil, Angola China and elsewhere and are a sign of rising confidence in new upstream investments.