- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth bags two Coral South FLNG contracts
- Africa Oil & Gas: "The never-ending battle for Libya’s Oil Crescent" - GRI reports
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Moz LNG reassesses yards and shipowners
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Govt to punish petrol stations for discounting prices
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
Community officials at the Namanhumbir administrative post in Cabo Delgado’s Montepuez district have reported the return of foreign illegal miners, just months after they were expelled from the country by the Mozambican police.
Community leaders are greatly concerned, and are asking for urgent measures to be taken to combat the wave of crime that routinely accompanies the presence of illegal ruby buyers and sellers.
Expressing his appreciation for the work community leaders to promoting social stability, Cabo Delgado governor Júlio Parruque has recommended strengthening vigilance and reporting any act that undermines public order and tranquillity.Source: Rádio Moçambique