- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Community officials at the Namanhumbir administrative post in Cabo Delgado’s Montepuez district have reported the return of foreign illegal miners, just months after they were expelled from the country by the Mozambican police.
Community leaders are greatly concerned, and are asking for urgent measures to be taken to combat the wave of crime that routinely accompanies the presence of illegal ruby buyers and sellers.
Expressing his appreciation for the work community leaders to promoting social stability, Cabo Delgado governor Júlio Parruque has recommended strengthening vigilance and reporting any act that undermines public order and tranquillity.Source: Rádio Moçambique