The new report from Energy & Natural Resources Market Reports has been published today. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of energy & natural resources industries.
Q4 2016 Long-term LNG Contracts Review – BP Purchases LNG from Mozambique
In Q4 2016, the biggest LNG supply contract was signed between Eni Spa and BP plc on October 4, 2016. As per the contract, LNG will be supplied from the Mozambique’s Coral Floating field to BP plc for a 20-year period. The second biggest contract was signed between Qatar’s Ocean LNG and Brazil’s CELSE. According to contract, Qatar will export LNG to Brazil from 2020. Other key companies to sign contracts in the quarter include Petronas, PTT plc, Qatargas Operating Company, and Petroliam Nasional Berhad. Japan, Malaysia, Thailand and the UK were the main countries to sign contracts in the quarter.
– Details of long-term LNG contracts signed in Q4 2016 by country and company
– Comparison of LNG contracted capacity and share by importing countries between Q4 2016 and Q3 2016
– Comparison of LNG contracted capacity, and share by key seller and purchaser companies between Q4 2016 and Q3 2016
– Count of contracts and contracted capacity signed by key purchaser companies during 2014 to 2016
Reasons to buy
– Obtain information available on the long-term LNG contracts globally for Q4 and Q3 2016
– Identify countries and companies involved in signing of the long-term LNG contracts for both the quarters
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of long-term LNG contracts data
– Keep abreast of recent long-term LNG contracts signed across the globe