- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth bags two Coral South FLNG contracts
- Africa Oil & Gas: "The never-ending battle for Libya’s Oil Crescent" - GRI reports
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Moz LNG reassesses yards and shipowners
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Govt to punish petrol stations for discounting prices
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS.A) and BP (NYSE: BP) agreed to annual contracts to purchase oil from Libya, a sign that the North African OPEC member is continuing its recovery after years of war.
Libya’s oil output has been rebounding for more than a year, but buyers have been wary from unstable shipments.
Shell’s deal with Libya’s National Oil Corp. was “the first of its kind since 2013,” Bloomberg reports. Libya’s production has climbed to 1 mb/d from less than half of that amount in 2016.