- Global Oil & Gas: 10 things you need might know about natural gas
- Mozambique Extractives: "Natural resources to be used in social justice" - President Nyusi
- Africa Oil & Gas: Sudan Wants ONGC Videsh To Withdraw Arbitration Over Oil Payment Dues
- Global Industry: Oilfield Service Sector to Hit Pre-Downturn Market Levels by 2024
- Mozambique Mining: Govt promotes fairs for the legal sale of precious stones
American multinational oil and gas company ExxonMobil Corporation is to begin full operations in Ghana this year – 2018. It follows successful negotiations with Ghana to carry out exploratory works at the deep water cape three points.
Citi Business News has gathered Government will next week Thursday 18th January, 2018, sign an agreement with the oil giant to finalize the move which will see it commence operations later this year – 2018.
Exxon Mobil per the latest move joins numerous oil giants who run operations in Ghana including Tullow and Kosmos.
ExxonMobil has been operating for over 135 years evolving from a regional marketer of kerosene in the US to the largest publicly traded petroleum and petrochemicalenterprise in the world.
The company operates in most countries across the world under brand names such as Exxon, Esso and Mobil.