- Opinion: Who Holds Control on Oil Price -Just These Three Men
- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
Luanda – The Angolan Government intends to diversify external financing mechanisms, admitting the “exhaustion” of the oil barrels loading model as a guarantee of the credit lines of financing countries, such as China.
The alert appears in the Macroeconomic Stabilization Plan (PEM), approved at the end of 2017 by the Angolan Government, with measures to improve the financial situation and the main economic indicators, at a time when the central government’s internal debt stock amounts to 5, 3 trillion kwanzas (26.5 billion euros) and the external one to 4.4 trillion kwanzas (22 billion euros).