- Global Markets: "Oil Demand and Supply Close to New Peaks" - IEA
- Global Oil & Gas: Liquidity fuels LNG storage growth
- Global Markets: Saudis may use kingdom's oil wealth as political weapon
- Africa Oil & Gas: One step forward, two back in Libya
- Industry Analysis: "Is Egypt Undergoing A Natural Gas Renaissance?" - GGP
Luanda – The Angolan President intends to review during the first half of this year the model of the oil sector approved by the former head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos, while launching the National Agency of Hydrocarbons and Biofuels.
The information comes from a presidential statement from the end of December, to which Lusa had access Wednesday, with which João Lourenço creates an interministerial working group, coordinated by the Minister of Mineral Resources and Petroleum, Diamantino Azevedo, with the objective to analyze and update “the Oil Sector Organization Readjustment Model approved in May 2016 by former President Jose Eduardo dos Santos.