- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Luanda – The Angolan President intends to review during the first half of this year the model of the oil sector approved by the former head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos, while launching the National Agency of Hydrocarbons and Biofuels.
The information comes from a presidential statement from the end of December, to which Lusa had access Wednesday, with which João Lourenço creates an interministerial working group, coordinated by the Minister of Mineral Resources and Petroleum, Diamantino Azevedo, with the objective to analyze and update “the Oil Sector Organization Readjustment Model approved in May 2016 by former President Jose Eduardo dos Santos.