- Africa Renewables: Algeria to Manufacture RE Parts in partnership with General Electric
- Africa Oil & Gas: KBR awarded FEED contract for BP’s Tortue project
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Tohoku Electric secures Mozambique LNG volumes for 15 years period
- Africa Mining: Congo miners seek concessions in new code as arbitration on hold
- Africa Mining: South Africa water shortage an emerging challenge for mines
The Angolan President promulgated the sale of Odebrecht’s 16.4% stake in the Catoca Mining Company, which operates the world’s fourth-largest open-pit diamond mine.
This is a deal agreed by the partners of the mine in eastern Angola in August 2017, before the Angolan general elections, and which was only promulgated, by presidential decree of January 4, to which Lusa had access Wednesday, the new head of state, João Lourenço.