- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth bags two Coral South FLNG contracts
- Africa Oil & Gas: "The never-ending battle for Libya’s Oil Crescent" - GRI reports
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Moz LNG reassesses yards and shipowners
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Govt to punish petrol stations for discounting prices
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
The Angolan President promulgated the sale of Odebrecht’s 16.4% stake in the Catoca Mining Company, which operates the world’s fourth-largest open-pit diamond mine.
This is a deal agreed by the partners of the mine in eastern Angola in August 2017, before the Angolan general elections, and which was only promulgated, by presidential decree of January 4, to which Lusa had access Wednesday, the new head of state, João Lourenço.