- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth bags two Coral South FLNG contracts
- Africa Oil & Gas: "The never-ending battle for Libya’s Oil Crescent" - GRI reports
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Moz LNG reassesses yards and shipowners
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Govt to punish petrol stations for discounting prices
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
Indian company Essar Ports of the Essar group plans to invest US$500 million to build a new coal terminal in Mozambique, Rajiv Agarwal, the chief executive of the company said in Mumbai on Monday.
In August 2017, Essar Ports signed a 30-year concession agreement with the Mozambican government for construction of the coal terminal at the port of Beira, in Mozambique’s Sofala province.
The coal terminal to be built in Mozambique will be the only business that Essar Ports operates outside India. (source: Macauhub)