- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth bags two Coral South FLNG contracts
- Africa Oil & Gas: "The never-ending battle for Libya’s Oil Crescent" - GRI reports
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Moz LNG reassesses yards and shipowners
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Govt to punish petrol stations for discounting prices
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
The Lulo diamond mine is continuing to yield large diamonds, with Lucapa Diamond Company reporting on Monday that it had recovered its ninth 100-ct-plus diamond at the Angola mine.
The ASX-listed company, which mines Lulo with partners Endiama and Rosas and Petalas, reported the discovery of a 103 ct light brown diamond and an 83 ct Type IIa diamond.