- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
LSE-listed Gem Diamonds has recovered two large high-quality D-colour, type IIa diamonds from its 70%-owned Letšeng mine in Lesotho.
The recovered diamonds include a 117 ct and a 110 ct diamond. Letšeng is the highest dollar per carat kimberlite diamond mine in the world. (miningweekly.com)