- Global Markets: "Oil Demand and Supply Close to New Peaks" - IEA
- Global Oil & Gas: Liquidity fuels LNG storage growth
- Global Markets: Saudis may use kingdom's oil wealth as political weapon
- Africa Oil & Gas: One step forward, two back in Libya
- Industry Analysis: "Is Egypt Undergoing A Natural Gas Renaissance?" - GGP
LSE-listed Gem Diamonds has recovered two large high-quality D-colour, type IIa diamonds from its 70%-owned Letšeng mine in Lesotho.
The recovered diamonds include a 117 ct and a 110 ct diamond. Letšeng is the highest dollar per carat kimberlite diamond mine in the world. (miningweekly.com)