- Global Markets: Crude Rises as Mystery of Missing Saudi Critic Strains Alliance
- Africa Energy: Hydropower plants generate most of Angola energy
- Africa Energy: Malawi to receive power from Mozambique
- Africa Oil & Gas: Oil Pipeline Fire in Nigeria Kills 60
- Africa Energy: GE Power Wins Egypt’s El Dabaa Nuclear Gig
OPEC’s resolve looks stronger than ever. In the run up to the late-November decision to extend the production cuts through the end of 2018, the group posted its best compliance rate with the agreed upon production cuts yet.
OPEC reported a 122-percent compliance rate in November, a figure that bodes well as the group seeks to keep those curbs in place for another year.