- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Workers downed tools on Friday demanding two bonuses, even though Vale increased the salaries of its workers by as much as 9% in 2016 raised salaries 15.6% this year.
Vale says the Moatize mine produced 5.5M metric tons of metallurgical and thermal coal in 2016.