- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth bags two Coral South FLNG contracts
- Africa Oil & Gas: "The never-ending battle for Libya’s Oil Crescent" - GRI reports
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Moz LNG reassesses yards and shipowners
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Govt to punish petrol stations for discounting prices
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
Workers downed tools on Friday demanding two bonuses, even though Vale increased the salaries of its workers by as much as 9% in 2016 raised salaries 15.6% this year.
Vale says the Moatize mine produced 5.5M metric tons of metallurgical and thermal coal in 2016.