- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko working on SPAs for Rovuma Area 1 block
- Africa Oil & Gas: Global Petroleum increases Namibian footprint
- Africa Oil & Gas: Saipem found guilty, Eni acquitted in Algeria graft case
- Africa Oil & Gas: BP Oil-Buying Spree Jolts Sleepy West African Crude Market
- Mozambique Energy: Cahora Bassa hydroelectric plant to invest €500 million in 10 years
US-based LNG equipment maker, Air Products has won a contract to supply equipment for Eni’s Coral South floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) facility to be located offshore Mozambique.
Under the contract, Air Products will supply its medium and high purity nitrogen package for the FLNG facility.
The combined nitrogen production will exceed 100,000 Nm3/day. The FLNG plant will be moored and operate on the surface above 6,500 feet of water in the Indian Ocean, in a natural gas field known as Area 4 of the Coral Field.
The company said in a statement it won the contract from TP JGC Coral France that is building the FLNG. TP JGC Coral France is a joint venture formed by TechnipFMC and JGC Corporation, along with Samsung Heavy Industries.
This represents Air Products’ second supply contract with TP JGC Coral France for this project. Earlier this year, Air Products announced an agreement to supply its cryogenic coil wound heat exchanger technology and liquefaction process license for the facility.