- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
- Mozambique Energy: Moamba-Major dam construction to resume
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: "Anadarko promises jobs & contract, but how many will be local?" - Joseph Hanlon
- GGP: Economic diversification in the context of oil peak and the energy transition
- Africa Oil & Gas: Tanzanian Gas Issues
Following on from Eni’s announcement on 27 November 2017 of its appointment as Operator of the Cabinda North Block, SOCO International has announced that its 80% owned subsidiary, SOCO Cabinda, has agreed to increase its non-operating working interest in the Cabinda North Block Production Sharing Agreement from 17% to 22%.
The Cabinda North Block is located onshore the Angolan enclave of Cabinda. SOCO’s increased interest and the change of operatorship follows a reassignment of interests amongst the block partners.
Final details and timing of the formal governmental Executive Decree to enact the change of operator and the reassignment of interests are expected shortly. Source: SOCO International.