- Opinion: Who Holds Control on Oil Price -Just These Three Men
- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
In future, the group’s growth would be targeted towards opportunities in the areas of specialty chemicals, Southern African fuel retailing and gas and oil exploration and production in Mozambique and West Africa.
Chemicals and energy group Sasol is preparing to sell several assets, including its Canadian shale gas assets, following an overhaul of its corporate strategy.
Oil refining, GTL, commodity chemicals and renewable-energy were no longer viewed as growth drivers. Sasol would, however, seek to leverage renewable-energy to enable it to reduce emissions.(source: miningweekly)