- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth bags two Coral South FLNG contracts
- Africa Oil & Gas: "The never-ending battle for Libya’s Oil Crescent" - GRI reports
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Moz LNG reassesses yards and shipowners
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Govt to punish petrol stations for discounting prices
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
Cairn Energy is reported to be in talks with BP to sell a 30 percent stake in its deepwater SNE field offshore Senegal, which could be valued at around $600 million, banking sources and a Senegal oil ministry source said on Monday.
‘We are aware that BP wants to acquire a stake in Cairn Energy, but they are awaiting validation by the state (of Senegal),’ an adviser to Senegal’s oil minister, who declined to be named, told Reuters by telephone.(Source: Reuters)