- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Cairn Energy is reported to be in talks with BP to sell a 30 percent stake in its deepwater SNE field offshore Senegal, which could be valued at around $600 million, banking sources and a Senegal oil ministry source said on Monday.
‘We are aware that BP wants to acquire a stake in Cairn Energy, but they are awaiting validation by the state (of Senegal),’ an adviser to Senegal’s oil minister, who declined to be named, told Reuters by telephone.(Source: Reuters)