- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth bags two Coral South FLNG contracts
- Africa Oil & Gas: "The never-ending battle for Libya’s Oil Crescent" - GRI reports
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Moz LNG reassesses yards and shipowners
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Govt to punish petrol stations for discounting prices
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
The National Mining Institute (INAMI) held today a workshop on mining registration, with the aim of disseminating information on the management procedures of the Cadastre and Licensing System; present the advantages of the new version of Portal do Cadastro Mineiro; introduce and demonstrate the application of the e-Gov Portal and its benefits, among others.
The event, opened by the Minister of Mineral Resources and Energy, Letícia Klemens, comes in line with the recent approval of new legislation in the mining area in Mozambique, which has brought challenges that lead to the continuous modernization of the Mining Management Information System.