- Africa Renewables: Algeria to Manufacture RE Parts in partnership with General Electric
- Africa Oil & Gas: KBR awarded FEED contract for BP’s Tortue project
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Tohoku Electric secures Mozambique LNG volumes for 15 years period
- Africa Mining: Congo miners seek concessions in new code as arbitration on hold
- Africa Mining: South Africa water shortage an emerging challenge for mines
The National Mining Institute (INAMI) held today a workshop on mining registration, with the aim of disseminating information on the management procedures of the Cadastre and Licensing System; present the advantages of the new version of Portal do Cadastro Mineiro; introduce and demonstrate the application of the e-Gov Portal and its benefits, among others.
The event, opened by the Minister of Mineral Resources and Energy, Letícia Klemens, comes in line with the recent approval of new legislation in the mining area in Mozambique, which has brought challenges that lead to the continuous modernization of the Mining Management Information System.