- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Fuel and other petroleum products got their prices adjusted and starting today, Wednesday. Thus, petrol rises from the current 59.52 to 62.72 meticais per litre, while diesel rises from 53.38 to 56.43 meticals per litre.
Illuminating paraffin goes up too, from 43.32 meticais per litre to 44.73. Cooking gas (LPG) rises from 58.04 meticais/kg to 70.11/kg and compressed gas (NGV) from 28.22 to 29.75 meticais.
The Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy says in a statement that the Government maintains the subsidy for transport and other sectors in need.(Source: O País)