- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko working on SPAs for Rovuma Area 1 block
- Africa Oil & Gas: Global Petroleum increases Namibian footprint
- Africa Oil & Gas: Saipem found guilty, Eni acquitted in Algeria graft case
- Africa Oil & Gas: BP Oil-Buying Spree Jolts Sleepy West African Crude Market
- Mozambique Energy: Cahora Bassa hydroelectric plant to invest €500 million in 10 years
Fuel and other petroleum products got their prices adjusted and starting today, Wednesday. Thus, petrol rises from the current 59.52 to 62.72 meticais per litre, while diesel rises from 53.38 to 56.43 meticals per litre.
Illuminating paraffin goes up too, from 43.32 meticais per litre to 44.73. Cooking gas (LPG) rises from 58.04 meticais/kg to 70.11/kg and compressed gas (NGV) from 28.22 to 29.75 meticais.
The Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy says in a statement that the Government maintains the subsidy for transport and other sectors in need.(Source: O País)