- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth bags two Coral South FLNG contracts
- Africa Oil & Gas: "The never-ending battle for Libya’s Oil Crescent" - GRI reports
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Moz LNG reassesses yards and shipowners
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Govt to punish petrol stations for discounting prices
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
Mozambique will approve Anadarko’s development plan for an offshore gas field this month, an important step in the U.S. firm’s Liquefied Natural Gas project, energy minister Letícia Klemens said on Thursday, cited by Reuters.
The Golfinho field will supply gas to Mozambique’s first onshore LNG plant consisting of two initial LNG trains with a total capacity of 12 million tonnes per annum.
Anadarko’s plant, which will cost around $15 billion, is due to be producing LNG by 2022 or 2023 but has suffered several delays, Reuters reports.(source: Reuters)