- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth bags two Coral South FLNG contracts
- Africa Oil & Gas: "The never-ending battle for Libya’s Oil Crescent" - GRI reports
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Moz LNG reassesses yards and shipowners
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Govt to punish petrol stations for discounting prices
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
Pallinghurst Resources’ Gemfields subsidiary has generated $55-million in revenue from an auction of rough rubies. The auction, which was held in Singapore from November 6 to 10, generated the highest revenues ever attained at a Gemfields auction.
The company noted that 605 229 ct of ruby were sold out of the 682 508 ct on offer.
An average price of $90.81/ct was achieved, a 49% premium to the last auction of similar qualities that was held in June.
Gemfields’ nine ruby auctions since June 2014 have generated $335-million in revenues.
The auction offered high-, medium- and commercial-grade rough rubies in both untreated and treated form. All treated lots were offered using industry-accepted treatment and on a fully disclosed basis.