- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko working on SPAs for Rovuma Area 1 block
- Africa Oil & Gas: Global Petroleum increases Namibian footprint
- Africa Oil & Gas: Saipem found guilty, Eni acquitted in Algeria graft case
- Africa Oil & Gas: BP Oil-Buying Spree Jolts Sleepy West African Crude Market
- Mozambique Energy: Cahora Bassa hydroelectric plant to invest €500 million in 10 years
Foreign relations, liquefied natural gas (LNG) trade and other global forces are impacting supply and demand worldwide, while each sector of the natural gas value chain continues to adapt to sustained low prices.
Organizations are integrating gas-to-power solutions, rightsizing workforces and managing challenges such as physical security, cybersecurity and regulations to stay competitive.
The 2017 Strategic Directions: Natural Gas Industry Reportexplores how sector leaders are taking a proactive, longer-term approach to planning as projections push a price rebound further into the next decade.
The full report is available for you to download here.
You can also learn more about the other Strategic Directions reports from Black & Veatch at bv.com/reports.
If you have questions about the report, or would like to inquire about the survey behind the report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.