- Opinion: Who Holds Control on Oil Price -Just These Three Men
- Africa Mining: Malawi importing 65,000 tons of coal per year
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Anadarko to spend $200 million pre-FID on Mozambique LNG project
- Markets: Natural Gas Markets Remain Ultra Tight
- Africa Oil & Gas: South Sudan Says Recovering Oil Production Boosts FX Reserves
Foreign relations, liquefied natural gas (LNG) trade and other global forces are impacting supply and demand worldwide, while each sector of the natural gas value chain continues to adapt to sustained low prices.
Organizations are integrating gas-to-power solutions, rightsizing workforces and managing challenges such as physical security, cybersecurity and regulations to stay competitive.
The 2017 Strategic Directions: Natural Gas Industry Reportexplores how sector leaders are taking a proactive, longer-term approach to planning as projections push a price rebound further into the next decade.
The full report is available for you to download here.
You can also learn more about the other Strategic Directions reports from Black & Veatch at bv.com/reports.
If you have questions about the report, or would like to inquire about the survey behind the report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.