- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth bags two Coral South FLNG contracts
- Africa Oil & Gas: "The never-ending battle for Libya’s Oil Crescent" - GRI reports
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Moz LNG reassesses yards and shipowners
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Govt to punish petrol stations for discounting prices
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
Mozambique is switching to diesel with only 50 parts per million (ppm) of sulphur, from the current 500ppm standard, in line with UN recommendations and bringing it into conformity with fuel that is used in neighbouring countries, including South Africa.