- Africa Oil & Gas: KBR awarded FEED contract for BP’s Tortue project
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Tohoku Electric secures Mozambique LNG volumes for 15 years period
- Africa Mining: Congo miners seek concessions in new code as arbitration on hold
- Africa Mining: South Africa water shortage an emerging challenge for mines
- Global Oil & Gas: WoodMac expects 2019 to be LNG FID year
Mozambique is switching to diesel with only 50 parts per million (ppm) of sulphur, from the current 500ppm standard, in line with UN recommendations and bringing it into conformity with fuel that is used in neighbouring countries, including South Africa.