- Mozambique Oil & Gas: Amarinth secures API 610 pump orders for Coral South Development Project
- Mozambique Energy: Moamba-Major dam construction to resume
- Mozambique Oil & Gas: "Anadarko promises jobs & contract, but how many will be local?" - Joseph Hanlon
- GGP: Economic diversification in the context of oil peak and the energy transition
- Africa Oil & Gas: Tanzanian Gas Issues
The Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy (MIREME) says that the attacks in Mocímboa da Praia did not affect mining activity in Cabo Delgado.
The comments were made yesterday by MIREME permanent secretary Alfredo Nampete on the sidelines of the public presentation of proposals for a decree on rescues in mines.
Nampete did not offer a date for the resettlement of Palma residents due to be displaced by natural gas projects led by Italy’s Eni and North American Anadarko, but said that the process was well under way and would soon move forward. (Source: O País)