- Global Markets: "Oil Demand and Supply Close to New Peaks" - IEA
- Global Oil & Gas: Liquidity fuels LNG storage growth
- Global Markets: Saudis may use kingdom's oil wealth as political weapon
- Africa Oil & Gas: One step forward, two back in Libya
- Industry Analysis: "Is Egypt Undergoing A Natural Gas Renaissance?" - GGP
The Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy (MIREME) says that the attacks in Mocímboa da Praia did not affect mining activity in Cabo Delgado.
The comments were made yesterday by MIREME permanent secretary Alfredo Nampete on the sidelines of the public presentation of proposals for a decree on rescues in mines.
Nampete did not offer a date for the resettlement of Palma residents due to be displaced by natural gas projects led by Italy’s Eni and North American Anadarko, but said that the process was well under way and would soon move forward. (Source: O País)