- Africa Energy: Zimbabwe Mnangagwa's Cabinet meeting disrupted by power cuts
- Africa Mining: "Increased urgency to improve SA mine health, safety" – Mineral Resources Minister
- Africa Energy: AfDB to provide €229m for Rwanda electricity programme
- Mozambique Mining: Indian Sol Mineração to start coal exploration by 2019
- Global Markets: Oil Traders Said to Mull Nigerian Proposal to Prolong Fuels Swap
CNPC and Empresa Nacional de Hidrocarbonetos (ENH) entered into a number of cooperation agreements in Beijing on Oct. 23, 2017.
Wang Yilin, chairman of CNPC, and Leticia Deusina da Silva Klemens, minister of Mineral Resources and Energy of Mozambique, jointly witnessed the conclusion of these agreements