- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
The city of Maputo hosts the “Mozambique Gas Summit” on 19 and 20 October, a conference to take stock of the oil and gas industry in Mozambique, jointly organized by state oil and gas company Empresa Nacional de Hidrocarbonetos (ENH) and event planner CWC.
State-owned ENH announced in a statement that the conference will be preceded by a Local Content Day on the latest developments on local content, including aspects related to legislation and the participation of local companies in the growth of the national oil and gas industry.
The conference will discuss issues such as the state of the oil and gas industry in Mozambique, as well as government priorities in attracting investments in the sector, priority projects in the sector, prospects for new areas of oil and gas research and production, prospects for transforming Mozambique into a gas and energy platform within Southern Africa, among others.
ENH and CWC, a London-based company, reported that the event will feature key players in the oil and gas industry in Mozambique, including government, industry operators, partner companies and financial institutions.
The summit is sponsored by US groups ExxonMobil and Anadarko Petroleum, Mozambique LNG, BP, TechnipFMC, Sasol, Siemens, Baker Hughes GE, Air Products, Subsea7 and Enmar. (source: Macauhub)