- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
The key oil storage hub of Saldanha Bay in South Africa has seen a significant decline in crude oil inventories.
Brent’s state of backwardation – oil futures a year out trading much lower than they are for immediate delivery – is forcing oil traders to unload cargo. The development is a sign of oil market balancing.