- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
‘The Future of Mozambique Gas industry’ from one of the world’s leading energy research firm analyses the effect of current global market changes on Mozambique Gas markets.
Effect of current market dynamics including price fluctuations, CAPEX declines and others on Mozambique Gas markets-
The impact of recent developments including OPEC decision to cut production at Algiers, US shale production decline, Mozambique government policy changes and CAPEX reductions on companies across Mozambique Gas value chain are analysed in detail. The research provides detailed analysis of all major risks and opportunities faced by gas companies in Mozambique.
Planning and Strategy Support-
The report identifies key trends and drivers of Mozambique Gas markets and provides the SWOT profile of the country. Further, the country is benchmarked with peer markets to compare its position in regional markets. In addition, impact of competing assets in other countries is also evaluated.
For more information please click on: