- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
Ahead of the CWC 9th World LNG & Gas Series: Asia Pacific Summit in Singapore, CWC checked the pulse of the LNG industry with two key players, Diamond Gas International and Wood Mackenzie.
According to Wood Mackenzie, the LNG demand in Asia is growing strongly especially as more countries expand their regasification terminals. In particular, the use of FSRUs has allowed countries to quickly join the buyers’ club. In a recent interview, available on the Asia Pacific Summit website, Wood Mackenzie stated that they are increasingly optimistic on growing LNG imports in Asia.
Diamond Gas International stated that they recognize Singapore’s huge potential of becoming Asia’s hub for the LNG industry considering the advanced social and business infrastructure, and convenient access to traditional demand centers in North East Asia and developing demand centers across South East/South Asia.
Both the Wood Mackenzie and Diamond Gas International interviews are available in full at the Asia Pacific Summit website and they are also participating as speakers at the event which is set tobring together the key LNG buyers and sellers from across the globe this September.
The Summit provides the perfect platform to network, meet contacts, nurture partnerships and do deals with leading decision makers and will cover topics such as:
- Global and regional gas market dynamics – how is pricing affecting the competitiveness of LNG/gas versus other fuels in China, India and South East Asia?
- LNG to Power – The shift towards downstream: How are IPPs being developed?
- LNG Importation and Regasification options: South-East Asia Focus
- Buyer Spotlight: Update on Key Existing Players and New Players in the Region
- Stimulating Sustained Demand and Absorbing the Over-Supply: New Applications, Small Scale LNG and Bunkering Developments
Companies speaking include:
- Pavilion Energy
- Pakistan LNG
- Cheniere Marketing Ltd.
- Eni Midstream Gas & Power
- Societe Generale
Sponsors include: Pavilion Energy, Venture Global LNG, BP, Cheniere, Steelhead LNG, Mozambique LNG, Diamond Gas International, Mitsubishi Corporation, King & Spalding, Poten & Partners, GTT, Galway Group, BRG Energy, ABS, GLX, S&P Global Platts & H Energy
Learn more at http://asiapacific.cwclng.com/
Contact: Roshan Jan Mahomed, Head of Marketing, RJanMahomed@thecwcgroup.com