- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
With a shift towards the introduction of investor friendly legislation, economic reform, and infrastructure development, Africa in 2017 will provide a more stable environment for new green-field exploration, and additional investment in existing production assets.
In a period of market consolidation, investors should keep a close eye on identifying both the assets and potential indigenous and international partners at the right time.
This report we focuses on the 8 countries that we believe to be the largest investment opportunities and oil and gas boomers across Africa in the coming years.
- AFRICA: POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC OVERVIEW
- COTE D’IVOIRE
Click here in order to get exclusive information on Africa’s Oil & Gas.