- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
With a shift towards the introduction of investor friendly legislation, economic reform, and infrastructure development, Africa in 2017 will provide a more stable environment for new green-field exploration, and additional investment in existing production assets.
In a period of market consolidation, investors should keep a close eye on identifying both the assets and potential indigenous and international partners at the right time.
This report we focuses on the 8 countries that we believe to be the largest investment opportunities and oil and gas boomers across Africa in the coming years.
- AFRICA: POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC OVERVIEW
- COTE D’IVOIRE
Click here in order to get exclusive information on Africa’s Oil & Gas.