- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
College students and recent graduates ranked a positive work environment in an energy firm marginally higher than having a competitive salary, according to Rigzone’s inaugural Ideal Employer Survey.
As such, Rigzone has decided to outline a few of the top paying oil jobs for workers at the graduate level.
The following figures were taken from the inaugural Global Energy Talent Index report, constructed by Airswift and Energy Jobline, which offers a range of market intelligence for the energy industry.
Top 10 Highest Paying Oil Jobs for Grads