- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Colombian oil company Ecopetrol has ceded to Statoil, Norway, its stake in two oil production blocks in the Angolan offshore three years after it bought it from the Norwegians.
The information is contained in two executive decrees, dated May 4 and 9, both signed by the Angolan Oil Minister, Botelho de Vasconcelos, authorizing Ecopetrol, through its subsidiary in Germany (Ecopetrol Germany GmbH), to acquire stakes in both blocks.(Source: Lusa)