- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Angolan fiscal revenue from oil exports increased 6.5% in April to more than 760 million euros, again approaching the highs at the beginning of the year, which was the best record in 16 months.
According to data from the Ministry of Finance’s latest monthly reports on revenues from oil sales, Angola exported 48,579,198 barrels of crude oil in March at an average price of $49.(source: Lusa)