- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Mozambique-focused coal and power plant developer Ncondezi Energy has been given an extension on its shareholder loan repayment. The Aim-listed company now has until September 2 to repay its shareholder loan, after loan holders agreed to extend the repayment deadline from May 10, the Miningweekly reports.
Ncondezi has drawn down $2.19-million under the shareholder loan and has to repay double that amount.
On Wednesday, Ncondezi said that it had sufficient funding until the end of May.
Stock in the company jumped 50% on Thursday to £3 a share, before retreating to £2.15 a share by midday.(Source: Miningweekly)