- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Today, BusinessInsider created a good synopsis of VP Pence’s speech in South Korea. Any conflict that draws in China, will impact commodity prices. China does not like the anti-missile system the US is installing in South Korea. However, China has been unssupportive in the US’s two decade long drive to rid North Korea of nuclear missiles.
North Korea has boldly stated that the purpose of their nuke program is to hit the US mainland. VP Pence stated the era of “Strategic Patience” is now over. North Korea will abide by international law and stand down, or suffer the consequences.
As was the case with Germany so many years ago, the world can only stand by so long before action must be taken to ensure that our way of life continues.