- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
In February 2017 Nigeria’s acting president Yemi Osinbajo, who has been running the country since Muhammadu Buhari was taken ill in mid-January, unveiled a plan to install a Gas Revolution Industrial Park (Grip) in Warri, Delta State, right in the heart of the Niger Delta region.
The $20bn park, he said, will act as a cluster for several industries in one location benefiting from an efficient, cost-competitive and abundant supply of natural gas, close to a deepwater port and centralised utilities and services.(source: Natural Gas World)